1-on-1 Coaching Program
Bob immensely enjoys the 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring of his students in over 40 different sports and on six continents. He tailors each coaching session to be applicable to their specific high-performance requirements and gives immediate feedback and strategies for success.
Most importantly, Bob is available to back up his athletes with short calls when they need help – whether that is in training, competition or competition debrief. As a result of the success of his athletes using his system, most of our clients come by referral.
SET UP YOUR 1-ON-1 COACHING>
ZoneQuest Online Video Course
If you are self-motivated or have a parent to help you, the ZoneQuest online course has all the same tools for you to be successful. It is the more cost-effective version of Bob’s 1-on-1 training and is accessible 24/7. Here are some of the benefits:
1) Self-paced. Learn on your time with year-long access to ten modules, 63 dynamic videos, Bob’s book – A Mind to Win in eBook, plus access to Bob’s Knowledge Locker Resource Library of articles, podcasts, and videos.
2) 24/7 accessibility. There is no need for appointments as the program can be accessed from any device, at any time.
3) World-class system with strategies found nowhere else. Based on our athletes’ success (podiums and scholarships), we believe that this video program is currently the best on the market.
4) Unbeatable value. ZoneQuest is priced to make high-performance accessible and affordable to athletes around the world. It's almost one-tenth of the price of 1-on-1 sessions with Bob.
5) Continuity. You can access the video program from year to year by paying a simple, low-cost renewal fee. And you will use it for problem-solving and sometimes just to get supercharged before a competition.
6) Chunking. Smaller bits of information are delivered to you at regular intervals that allow athletes to understand and digest information more easily.
7) Fun. The online program will give you more knowledge, information, and practical applications on high performance than most professionals know.
8) Shared platform. Parents and their athletes get on the same page in order to know what is needed for preparing, playing, and debriefing any given practice, game, or competition.
ENROLL IN ZONEQUEST >